Job Applicant Detail Export
How to Export Job Applicant Details
From your dashboard, click into a job or the "All Jobs" link and then onto the "Data Analysis" tab. Select your start and end dates and click the "Export" button to download a .csv file to open in Excel or other data analysis software.
New Chart: Job Applicants by Status and Source
You can now view job applicants by status and source for any job over any period of time on the Data Analysis tab.
Just select applicant status and source, adjust timeframe, and download a chart and data to share with others.
How to Best Use This Data
Here are a few potential ways to use an export of job applicant details:
- View your end-to-end recruiting process for any job or set of jobs over any time period
- Quickly calculate days-to-hire by job title, hiring manager, and location
- View a consolidated list of applicants by status with contact information
- Adjust recruitment strategy based on rejection reasons or applicant source
- Set expectations for future hiring lead times and seasonality based on what’s happened in the past
Let Us Know What You Think
We’d love to hear what you think about this functionality. Leverage the in-product chat button or email us at email@example.com.